码迷,mamicode.com
首页 > 其他好文 > 详细

你站在那,仿佛满天星辰都被熄灭了,星辰依旧是星辰,再闪烁终究无法企及在我心里开拓着黑暗荒漠的你。

时间:2020-07-01 09:39:08      阅读:254      评论:0      收藏:0      [点我收藏+]

标签:int   gen   alt   less   hold   sre   not   意义   eal   

1.I have not been strong, to be able to fight against all the mistakes I have made.

我还没有刚强到,可以本身来抗全部犯下的错。

2.People who don‘t love you, you are gentle like a cat, but also disrelish your hair.

不爱你的人你温柔的像只猫,还嫌你掉毛。

3.All retention is meaningless, and the one who gives up on you is not a temporary rise.

所有的挽留都没有意义,放弃你的人并不是一时兴起。

4.No matter how important the person is, it makes you disappointed, and it doesn‘t matter.

再重要的人,让你失望多了,也变得不重要了。

5.In this world there is always a person, is your mind, is your warmth.

在这个世界上总是有那么一个人,是你的念想,是你的温暖。

6.You just want to get my attention, not my heart.

你只是想引起我的注意,并不是要我的真心。

7.That there‘s some good in this world, and it‘s worth fighting for.

这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。

8.I take all the stars to give you, but I still feel that all the stars are inferior to you.

我携漫天星辰以赠你,仍觉满天星辰不及你。

9.Love is hidden in the details, do not love is.

爱意都藏在细节里,不爱也是。

10.Reality taught me not to care, do not ask not emotional.

现实教会我不痛不痒不在乎,不闻不问不动情。

11.I can‘t stop the wind. I can‘t hold the whole sky.

我拦不住要走的风,也保不住整片天空。

12.Let the heartbeat stop, we are here, breaking up would not have ended.

让心跳停了我们就在这里,分手本来就不会有结局。

技术图片

 

你站在那,仿佛满天星辰都被熄灭了,星辰依旧是星辰,再闪烁终究无法企及在我心里开拓着黑暗荒漠的你。

标签:int   gen   alt   less   hold   sre   not   意义   eal   

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/yuziboke/p/13217211.html

(0)
(0)
   
举报
评论 一句话评论(0
登录后才能评论!
© 2014 mamicode.com 版权所有  联系我们:gaon5@hotmail.com
迷上了代码!