码迷,mamicode.com
首页 > 其他好文 > 详细

璀璨帝国-Bling-Empire-英语表达积累-S01E02

时间:2021-03-15 10:38:01      阅读:0      评论:0      收藏:0      [点我收藏+]

标签:OWIN   nts   在家   perfect   mil   应该   really   fierce   with   

Kim, I mean, she‘s dope. 我觉得金太棒了

Put on something else! ?放点其他的音乐

I think she downplays it because obviously she‘s in a relationship. 但我认为她不接招 因为她在和别人谈恋爱

You meet Kelly‘s criteria. 你符合凯莉的标准

Just lay one on. ?来亲一个 (one 上文提到了kiss)

I don‘t have time for pettiness ?我没时间想那些鸡毛蒜皮的事

I don‘t have time for second guessing 我没功夫揣测

misinterpret someone‘s intentions 误解别人的意图

I decided to have Anna over for some intimate chatter. 我决定让安娜过来亲密地聊聊

It has a Dior silhouette. 它有着迪奥的版型

threw a lovely dinner at your home 在家里办了一顿美味的晚餐

It‘s arguably the most telling part of party throwing. 可以说是举办派对里最能说明问题的部分

There‘s a whole art to seating.  ?排座位是一门艺术

I heard through the grapevine 我听了小道消息

Cartier gifts were doled out. 送过卡地亚

I thought you were more of a JAR type of person. ?我还以为你那种更喜欢JAR珠宝的人

I do find it odd that she wants to compete with me  ?我很奇怪 她想要与我竞争

I prefer Boucheron over JAR  ?和JAR相比 我比较喜欢宝诗龙

My mom was fiercely strict with me about manners ?我妈妈对我的举止礼仪要求相当严格

Thanks for walking me in. 谢谢你送我进来

I feel like I shouldn‘t be looking at Anna when she‘s shirtless.  ?我觉得我不该看安娜不穿衣服

I just wanna cover my eyes. ?我只想遮住眼睛

I think she‘s, like, perfect in every way. ?我觉得她在各方面都很完美

Oh, my God! This feels so good. ?我的天 感觉真好

But I could really get used to this. ?但我不介意经常这样

Do you think we‘re pushing him too hard? ?我们是不是对他要求太高了?

because it‘s the male that carries on the family. ?因为男性才能续香火

It was a reminder that I wasn‘t worthy ?这是在提醒我 我不配

I didn‘t carry my weight.  ?我不称职

You put our love first. 你应该把我们的爱放在第一位

You‘re going against the grain. ?你这样不合情理

hurt our relationship 伤害我们的关系

I really hope our relationship can evolve into something positive.  ?我希望我们的关系能发展成积极的关系

 

璀璨帝国-Bling-Empire-英语表达积累-S01E02

标签:OWIN   nts   在家   perfect   mil   应该   really   fierce   with   

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/conorblog/p/14525535.html

(0)
(0)
   
举报
评论 一句话评论(0
登录后才能评论!
© 2014 mamicode.com 版权所有  联系我们:gaon5@hotmail.com
迷上了代码!